All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for complete beginners, and tested for years with real learners, Complete Sanskrit offers a bridge from the textbook to the real world, enabling you to learn the grammar, understand the vocabulary and even how to translate the inscriptions and texts from this ancient and religiously significant Indian language. Structured around authentic material, and introducing the Devangari script for those who wish to take their understanding further, this first updated new edition for some twenty years also features: -15 learning units plus glossary and reference section -Authentic materials - language taught through key texts -Teaches the key skills - reading and understanding Sanskrit grammar and vocabulary -Covers Devangari script -A new Preface and updated further resources -Additional learning activities -Self tests and learning activities - see and track your own progress Rely on Teach Yourself, trusted by language learners for over 75 years.
- Author BiographyMichael Coulson taught Sanskrit at the University of Edinburgh. His classic work was edited by Professor Richard Gombrich and has been revised by James Benson, both of Oxford University.
- Author(s)Michael Coulson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight352 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.