All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn when a serger stitch is needed for finishing edges, making garments, or decorative work. Get clearly spelled out techniques for long, straight seams and fabrics that stretch, pill, ravel, or are otherwise hard to control. Fully illustrated instructions show how to make buttonholes, and do lacemaking, quilting, and applique, all in the unique serger mode. 160 pages (all in color), 8 1/2 x 10.
- Author BiographyPeter James was educated at Charterhouse and then at film school. He lived in North America for a number of years, working as a screen writer and film producer before returning to England. His novels, including several number one bestsellers, have been translated into thirty-six languages. He has produced several films, including the BAFTA-nominated Merchant Of Venice, starring Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons and Joseph Fiennes. Peter James lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Chris James
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width214 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.