All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSteven Magee has combined his three top selling books on solar power systems into one edition. Complete Solar Photovoltaics will train you on solar photovoltaics and show you how to design grid connected solar photovoltaic power systems. Operations and maintenance is detailed to enable you to have a complete understanding of solar photovoltaics from start to finish.
- Author BiographyThe author is a world leading expert on ground based solar radiation. He discovered the Archimedes Death Ray effect that occurs in architecture, found unnaturally high levels of solar radiation in human society, discovered radiation suppression by nature, and developed the Tree Canopy Light Interference, Structure Light Interference, and Atmospheric Energy Interference effects for solar radiation.
- Author(s)Steven Magee
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.