All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCount Guido Deiro (1886-1950), Italian-born composer and accordion virtuoso. Deiro was a major force in the popularization of the accordion in the early 20th century. Concert accordionist and scholar Henry Doktorski has transcribed and edited all of Deiro's original music for accordion--45 pieces including waltzes, rags, marches, polkas, fox trots, tangos, and popular Deiro favorites: My Florence Waltz, Egypto Fantasia, Sharpshooter's March, and the Broadway hit, Kismet.
A lengthy essay and rare photos from the Deiro family archive complete the 192-page book.
- Author(s)Henry Doktorski
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/04/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width222 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.