All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroup work presents the therapist with many situations, considerations, and, ultimately, decisions that are unique to the practice of group psychotherapy. The second edition of Complex Dilemmas in Group Therapy includes advice and insights from more than fifty of the most eminent group therapists in the world and is edited by two leading thinkers and practitioners in the field. In its pages clinicians will find expert guidance on some of the most difficult situations group therapists face, and they'll come away from the book with a host of practical strategies for facilitating their work as well as deeper and broader understanding of the overarching ideas that underpin the practice of successful group therapy.
- Author BiographyLise Motherwell, PhD, PsyD, CGP, FAGPA, was on the faculty of the Center for Psychoanalytic Studies at Massachusetts General Hospital, an instructor at Harvard Medical School, and a supervisor and teacher in the MGH department of psychiatry for almost 20 years. She is president of the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy Foundation, Inc., treasurer of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, a past president of NSGP, on the editorial board of the International Journal of Group Psychotherapy, and has written articles and book chapters and presented extensively on group therapy. Joseph J. Shay, PhD, CGP, FAGPA, is in private practice in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a faculty member of the joint McLean Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital training program, and an instructor in the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He is also on the faculty of the Northeastern Society for Group Psychotherapy, the Psychoanalytic Couple and Family Institute of New England, and the MGH Center for Psychodynamic Therapy and Research. He is co-editor of Odysseys in Psychotherapy, co-author of Psychodynamic Group Psychotherapy, and serves on the editorial board of the International Journal of Group Psychotherapy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJoseph J. Shay,Lise Motherwell
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.