All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurvey analysis remains the bread-and-butter of sociological research. Highlighting three main areas of interest calibration estimators, two-phase designs, and fitting of regression models to survey data Complex Surveys is the first book to describe the use of R in survey analysis in order to meticulously demonstrate new and efficient analyses of survey research methods in the health and social sciences. Written for applied statisticians and sophisticated users of statistics in the health and social sciences, the text employs large data sets throughout to illustrate the need for, and utility of, the R software system.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS LUMLEY, PHD, is Associate Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Washington. He has published numerous journal articles in his areas of research interest, which include regression modeling, clinical trials, statistical computing, and survey research. Dr. Lumley created the survey package that currently accompanies the R software package, and he is also coauthor of Biostatistics: A Methodology for the Health Sciences, Second Edition, published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Thomas Lumley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.