All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies complexity science to the study of international politics.
- Author BiographyWalter C. Clemens Jr. is an Associate at the Harvard University Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies and Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Boston University. He is the author of many books, including Getting to Yes in Korea; Dynamics of International Relations, Second Edition: Conflict and Mutual Gain in an Era of Global Interdependence; and The Baltic Transformed: Complexity Theory and European Security.
- Author(s)Walter C. Clemens
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSUNY Series, James N. Rosenau Series in Global Politics
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byStuart A. Kauffman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.