All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the peak of the world financial crisis in 2008, compliance management has gained more and more interest from practice and research. In particular the financial service industry is strongly regulated and has to follow specific laws, standards and guidelines. Considering the steadily increasing number of legal requirements in the design of information systems is a challenge to financial service providers. This book investigates the challenges of compliance management in financial industries and provides solutions for a compliant design of information models. From a business process perspective, an approach is presented that enables the automatic checking of business process models. From a supervisory reporting perspective a modeling technique is presented that allows for modeling regulatory data warehouse requirements as well as its analysis. Besides these two perspectives the author provides insights into the perceived relationship of Information Systems and Law.
- Author BiographyMathias Eggert is researcher at ERCIS - European Research Center for Information Systems. He received a scholarship from Siemens Business Services, Germany and worked for Siemens in Germany and Taiwan. Konrad Adenauer Foundation funded his current research work. His research is focussed on business process management and data warehouse design. Furthermore he is interested in investigating the collaboration of IS and legal experts in regulatory-driven IT projects.
- Author(s)Mathias Eggert
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Information Systems
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.