All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile on vacation in Turkey, two friends unwittingly become entangled in a web of international terrorism. One, a forensic behavioral analyst for the CIA, is forced to cross a dangerous line from tourist to intelligence operative as she decides to work with an undercover Kurdish military team led by a Turkish spy. The mission takes the special operations team into southeastern Turkey's beautiful, rugged and vast Sat-Cilo mountains, where they enter a foreign world of intrigue and a surprising and exotic land of romance.
- Author BiographyWith a PhD in Counseling, Jeanne Reeder spent the majority of her professional career as a professor at Stephens College in the fields of psychological assessment, human development, education and counseling. Prior to that, she worked as a school psychologist in Anchorage. Private investigations and family counseling rounded out her professional life. Now retired, interests in hiking, skiing, scuba diving and writing lead to excursions around the world. A long time Alaskan resident, she currently resides with her husband in Columbia, Missouri, where they raised one son. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Jeanne Reeder
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.