All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis multi-contributed text intends to fill a void in ophthalmic literature by looking into eyelid and lacrimal surgery complications and their respective treatments. A broad range of ophthalmologists, including residents and general ophthalmologists, will benefit from the direct and concise coverage of the most commonly encountered procedures. Key concepts and examples of complications & treatment, coupled with numerous color illustrations, will present the materials clearly to the reader. The text addresses complications and presents ways to identify, correct, manage and prevent unfavorable results.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note135 colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian G. Brazzo
- Edition Statement2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.