All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplications of Female Incontinence and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery reviews the prevention, evaluation and management of complications arising from female pelvic surgery. Potential complications of both routine and specialized female pelvic procedures such as transvaginal slings, cystocele and rectocele repairs, urethral diverticulectomy, and transvaginal mesh repairs are reviewed. The chapters are divided by procedure allowing the reader to easily find what they are looking for. Images, algorithms and diagrams of methods of evaluation and repair of these complications are included throughout. The volume is organized based on the specific types of surgeries performed and the user is able to look up the type of surgery performed and immediately find all of the potential complications and their treatments. This text will serve as a comprehensive guide and reference allowing the surgeon quick and ready access to information about the complications of female pelvic surgery
- Author BiographyHoward B. Goldman, MD The Cleveland Clinic, Glickman Urologic and Kidney Institute, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication08/08/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Urology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 55 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHoward B. Goldman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.