All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume Components and Systems offers an in-depth and clearly organized presentation of the various types of precast building components - from semifinished products to building with components, open and closed systems. The systems are accompanied by detailed drawings and color photographs.
- Author BiographyGerald Staib is a professor of construction and design at the Technische Universitat Dresden (Dresden University of Technology).
- Author(s)Andreas Dorrhofer,Gerald Staib,Markus J. Rosenthal
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note460 black & white illustrations, 261 colour illustrations, 460 schw.-w. u. 261 farb. Abb.
- Weight1532 g
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.