All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCOMPOSING TO COMMUNICATE: A STUDENT'S GUIDE takes a conversational, how to approach to show you how writing connects to your academic and career goals. The textbook's jargon-free instruction provides you with accessible strategies that can be applied to all of your college writing tasks. The textbook focuses on teaching you how you can use writing and communicating to solve real problems and address issues that matter to you. It supports this theme by presenting student writing samples that demonstrate how writing for class can be more than just an academic exercise. Learning objectives open each chapter so you can focus on the most important points. The variety of writing projects, readings, and interviews with student writers aim to make your composition course more interesting than you may have imagined it could be.
- Author BiographyRobert Saba is the associate director of undergraduate writing programs at Florida International University in Miami. He has taught college writing for more than twenty-five years, specializing in first-year composition, advanced research, approaches to literature, courses about the history of the essay, and personal narratives. His publications include articles on writing, politics, and film, as well as short fiction and French-to-English translations.
- Author(s)Robert Saba
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight771 g
- Width162 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementBrief Edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.