Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionMaterials techlogy has a significant role to play in the continuing drive to reduce both the capital and operational costs of offshore installations. In particular, the progressive advances in the understanding of composite materials is particularly important in the harsh environment of the offshore oil and gas industry. This text presents a collection of papers from an IMechE seminar on the subject.
- Author(s)PEP (Professional Engineering Publishers)
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfessional Engineering Publishing
- Content Note24ill.71figs.
- Weight372 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.