All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionCreate vibrant visual effects with Adobe After Effects. Gain the tips, tricks, and applied kwledge you need to carry out essential visual effects tasks and bring your digital compositing to the next level. In Compositing Visual Effects in After Effects, industry veteran Lee Lanier covers all the common After Effects techniques any serious visual effects artist needs to kw, combining the latest, professionally-vetted studio practices and workflows with multi-chapter projects and hands-on lessons. Engaging, full-color tutorials cover: * Altering resolutions and frame rates * Channel and color space manipulation * Rotoscoping and masking * Matchmoving and motion tracking * Keying green screen * Working in the 3D environment and integrating 3D render passes * Particle simulation * Color grading and distressing * Expressions and project management The companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/lanier) features video image sequences, 3D renders, matte paintings, and other tutorial materials, allowing you to immediately apply the techniques taught in the book.
- Author BiographyLee Lanier has worked in the motion picture industry since 1989, having spent hundreds of hours on live-action sets and thousands of hours working with high-end animation and compositing software. He's created visual effects for Walt Disney Studios and served as a senior animator in the modeling and lighting departments at PDI/DreamWorks on Antz and Shrek. In addition to having taught at the Academy of Art University and Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Lee has written seven books on visual effects and digital compositing, has recorded tutorials for lynda.com and The Foundry, and is a member of the Visual Effects Society.
- Author(s)Lee Lanier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note197 colour illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 1 colour line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.