All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnical and techlogical development demands the creation of new materials that are stronger, more reliable, and more durable-materials with new properties. This new book covers a broad range of polymeric materials and techlogy and provides researchers in polymer science and techlogy with new research on the functional materials production chain. Chapters in this new volume highlight recent developments in advanced polymeric materials from macro- to na-length scales. Composites are becoming more important because they can help to improve quality of life. This volume presents the latest developments and trends in advanced polymer materials and structures. It discusses the developments of advanced polymers and respective tools to characterize and predict the material properties and behavior. This book has an important role in advancing polymer materials in macro and nascale. Its aim is to provide original, theoretical, and important experimental results that use n-routine methodologies. It also includes chapters on vel applications of more familiar experimental techniques and analyses of composite problems that indicate the need for new experimental approaches.
- Author BiographyAleksandr M. Kochnev, PhD, is deputy director of the Kazan National Research Technological University as well as a specialist in the chemistry, physics, and mechanics of polymers, composites, and nanocomposites. He is also very active in synthetic organic chemistry, physical chemistry, and chemical physics. He has published 10 books and about 100 original papers. Oleg V. Stoyanov, DSc, is head of the chair of industrial safety and professor of the chair of Technology of Processing Plastic and Composite Materials (TPPCM) at Kazan State Technological University in Russia. He is a world-renowned scientist in the field of chemistry and the physics of oligomers, polymers, composites, and nanocomposites. Gennady E. Zaikov, DSc, is head of the Polymer Division at the N. M. Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia, and professor at Moscow State Academy of Fine Chemical Technology, Russia, as well as professor at Kazan National Research Technological University, Kazan, Russia. He is also a prolific author, researcher, and lecturer. He has received several awards for his work, including the Russian Federation Scholarship for Outstanding Scientists. He has been a member of many professional organizations and on the editorial boards of many international science journals. Renat M. Akhmetkhanov, DSc, is an expert in the fields of chemical kinetics, chemistry and physics of polymers, composites, and nanocomposites as well as synthesis and modification of polymers (including degradation and stabilization of polymers and composites). He has published about 500 original papers and reviews as well as several monographs.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- Series TitleAAP Research Notes on Polymer Engineering Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note102 black & white illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAleksandr M. Kochnev,Gennady E. Zaikov,Oleg V. Stoyanov,Renat M. Akhmetkhanov
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $22.03Trending at AU $23.08
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.