All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Comprehending Care, Tove Pettersen subjects the ethics of care, as advanced by Carol Gilligan, to a moral-philosophical examination. More precisely, she extracts the philosophical foundation in this ethics, probes its possible implications for moral theory of a more traditional stamp, and explores its rmative plausibility. Pettersen exposes several misconceptions of Gilligan's work.
- Author BiographyTove Pettersen is an assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy, Classics, and History of Art and Ideas, and a post doctor and research leader in the Ethics Programme at the University of Oslo.
- Author(s)Tove Pettersen
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.