All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe real genius of this book is that it is written by teachers, for teachers. All of the authors in this book kw what classrooms are like. This means that authenticity and integrity pervade every chapter in the book. Teachers will immediately sense this authenticity on their way to realizing that the book offers an endless supply of useful suggestions. -From the Coda by P. David Pearson For those of us who teach comprehension strategies, Comprehension Going Forward is as near to the ultimate PD experience as we can get. Imagine a professional learning community where you could sit in as...
- Ellin Keene and Debbie Miller swap best practices
- Stephanie Harvey and Harvey Smokey Daniels compare instruction across the grades
- Anne Goudvis and Tanny McGregor share ways to infuse comprehension into every subject area
- Cris Tovani and Nancy Commins apply the strategies to help struggling readers, English learners, and special-needs students.
- Author(s)Anne Goudvis,Brad Buhrow,Chryse Hutchins,Debbie Miller,Ellin Oliver Keene,Gina Cervetti,Leslie Blauman,Samantha Bennett,Stephanie Harvey,Susan Zimmermann
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notefigures
- Weight508 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.