All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContents include: The breast in history and history of the treatment of breast cancer; Anatomy of the female breast; Physiology of the breast; Breast examination and self-examination; Surgery of the breast; Complications of surgery; Sentinel de biopsy; Lymphedema; Complimentary and alternative methods of the treatment of breast cancer; Pathology of the breast and cancer; Radiology and breast disease; Genetics and cancer; Nursing administration and the cancer patient; Diet and nutrition; Cancer of the breast and chemotherapy; Hormones and breast cancer; Radiation therapy; Stem cell transplantation; Plastic surgery; Anaesthesia; Breast cancer prevention.
- Author BiographyDr Joel Berman MD FACS
- Author(s)Joel A Berman,Joel Berman
- PublisherBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2000
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBranden Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus & photos
- Weight510 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJoel Berman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.