All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive Evaluations provides multiple models of psychological and educational reports on children, adolescents, and adults written by experts in the fields of psychology, special education, and speech-language. This volume provides practitioners and those in training with numerous examples of diagstic reports that address the most common types of disabilities. Many of the contributors are themselves authors of frequently used test batteries. Reports are included by Vincent Alfonso, Virginia Berninger, Milton Dehn, Ron Dumont, Colin Elliott, Steven Feifer, Catherine Fiorello, Dawn Flanagan, Elaine Fletcher-Janzen, Sam Goldstein, Brad Hale, Randy Kamphaus, Nadeen Kaufman, Elizabeth Lichtenberger, Steve McCallum, George McCloskey, Jack Naglieri, Samuel Ortiz, Cecil Reylds, Gale Roid, Barbara Wendling, and more. The preface, written by John Willis, explains the importance of comprehensive evaluations in determining the reason for a student s educational difficulties and selecting the most appropriate accommodations and interventions.
- Author BiographyNancy Mather, PhD, is a Professor of Learning Disabilities at the University of Arizona. A coauthor on the Woodcock-Johnson III, she specializes in the areas of assessment, reading, and writing. She has served as a learning disabilities teacher, diagnostician, university professor, and educational consultant. Lynne E. Jaffe, PhD, is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Learning Disabilities at the University of Arizona. She maintains a private practice in evaluation, consultation, and educational therapy for students with learning disabilities. She is coauthor with Nancy Mather of Woodcock-Johnson III: Reports, Recommendations, and Strategies (published by Wiley).
- Author(s)Lynne E. Jaffe,Nancy Mather
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1650 g
- Width222 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.