All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook covers all the many aspects of cognitive therapy both in its practical application in a clinical setting and in its theoretical aspects. Since the first applications of cognitive therapy over twenty years ago, the field has expanded ermously. This book provides a welcome and readable overview of these advances.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/06/1989
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3160 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byArthur Freeman,Hal Arkowitz,Karen M. Simon,L. E. Beutler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.