All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe accreditation process for psychiatry in the United States is considered one of the most difficult among all medical specialties. Although many board review books in psychiatry exist, this is the first fact-based resource that can be used for both written and oral review. Dr William Weiqi Wang has developed a concise, outline-oriented format supplemented with case studies to prepare residents for the oral and written psychiatry boards. Each chapter can stand alone and is presented in 'bite-size' clusters to facilitate easy absorption of the material. A section at the end of the book includes 150 board-review-style questions and answers drawn from previous tests. This book is a necessity for any student who plans to score aggressively on the ABPN, PRITE, and even the USMLE for medical students who want to pursue a career in psychiatry.
- Author BiographyWilliam Weiqi Wang, MD, PhD, is an attending psychiatrist at SSM St. Joseph Health Center, an affiliate faculty member at St. Louis University, and Director of Medical Education at the Olivette Institute, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)William Weigi Wang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.