Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches: The American Academy of Pain Medicine Textbook on Patient Management by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $223.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $341.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdited by master clinician-experts appointed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this is a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary textbook covering medical, interventional, and integrative approaches to the treatment and management of pain. It is designed as a practical and comprehensive primary reference for busy physicians and is also an up-to-date resource for preparing for certification examinations in pain medicine. * Written and edited by world-class authorities * Key Points preview contents of each chapter * Leading edge medical topics, such as monitoring opioid use and abuse, and the emerging role of cannabiids in pain treatment * Expert guidance on full range of interventional techniques * Clinical anatomy and physiology for the interventionist * Behavioral dimensions of the experience and management of pain * Integrative approaches for treating the whole person * Legal issues, such as failure to treat pain * First-hand patient accounts
- Author BiographyTimothy S. Deer, MD President and CEO The Center for Pain Relief Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, WV USA Michael S. Leong, MD Clinic Chief Stanford Pain Management Center Redwood City, CA Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology Stanford University School of Medicine Stanford, CA USA Asokumar Buvanendran, MD Professor Department of Anesthesiology Rush Medical College Director Orthopedic Anesthesia Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL USA Vitaly Gordin, MD Associate Professor Associate Vice Chair of Pain Management Department of Anesthesiology Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Director, Pain Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Hershey, PA USA Philip S. Kim, MD Medical Director Center for Interventional Pain and Spine Newark, DE USA Center for Pain Management Bryn Mawr Hospital Bryn Mawr, PA USA Sunil J. Panchal, MD President National Institute of Pain Tampa, FL USA Albert L. Ray, MD Medical Director The LITE Center Clinical Associate Professor University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Miami, FL USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note179 black & white illustrations, 233 colour illustrations, 145 black & white tables
- Weight3175 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine56 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.