All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompresses and poultices are extremely versatile and can be used to treat a wide range of conditions. This practical handbook was written for nurses and practitioners at the Ita Wegman Clinic in Arlesheim, Switzerland, a centre of expertise for anthroposophical nursing. The book covers all aspects of compresses and poultices, including descriptions of the substances used and their healing properties, and is based on many years' professional experience.
- Author BiographyMonika Fingado is a trained therapist and worked for many years at the Ita Wegman Clinic in Arlesheim, Switzerland. She has studied craniosacral therapy, and is the author of many books. Sarah and Tessa Therkleson are anthroposophic nurses.
- Author(s)Monika Fingado
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight291 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated bySarah Therkleson,Tessa Therkleson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.