Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompTIA (R) Network+(R) 2009 In Depth gives you all the skills necessary to pass the CompTIA 2009 Network+ exam and provides everything you need to kw to install, configure, and troubleshoot a computer network. This book begins by introducing the fundamental building blocks that form a modern network, such as protocols, topologies, hardware, and network operating systems. It then provides in-depth coverage of the most important concepts in contemporary networking, such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, wireless transmission, and security. Because some technical topics can be difficult to grasp, this book explains concepts logically and in a clear, approachable style. In addition, concepts are reinforced by real-world examples of networking issues from a professional's standpoint. Each chapter opens with an On the Job story from a network engineer. These real-world examples help make this book a more practical learning tool. Additionally, the numerous tables and illustrations, along with the glossary, appendixes, and review questions, make the book a valuable reference for any networking professional. After reading this book and completing the end-of-chapter review questions, you will be prepared to select the best network design, hardware, and software for your environment. You will also have the skills to build a network from scratch and maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot an existing network. Most importantly, you will be well prepared to pass CompTIA's Network+ 2009 certification exam!
- Author BiographyTamara Dean has worked in the field of networking for nearly 20 years, most recently as a networking consultant, and before that, as the manager of Internet services and data center operations for a regional ISP. She has managed LANs at the University of Wisconsin and at a pharmaceutical firm, worked as a telecommunications analyst for the FCC, and cofounded a local radio station. Well-published in networking, she is the author of Guide to Telecommunications Technology, Network+ CoursePrep Study Guide, as well as several previous editions of Network+ Guide to Networks and CompTIA Network+ In Depth all published by Cengage Learning.
- Author(s)Tamara Dean
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1545 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.