All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputational Architecture offers an overview of digital tools and techniques, such as twisting, lofting, triangulating, drilling, ktting, and framing, that were used systematically to explore spatial, structural, and geometrical conditions, leading to the emergence of abstract prototypes.
- Author BiographyCurrent: Senior Lecturer at Raffles Education Corporation China Principal at a3lab Co-Editor at www.greekarchitects.gr Past: Visiting Assistant Professor at Lebanese American University Lecturer at Darmstadt University of Technology Project Architect at VMX architects Education: Staedelschule, State University of Fine Arts, Frankfurt Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Author(s)Asterios Agkathidis
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note120 Illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.