All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a collection of protocols and approaches for the creation of vel ligand binding proteins, compiled and described by many of today's leaders in the field of protein engineering. Chapters focus on modeling protein ligand binding sites, accurate modeling of protein-ligand conformational sampling, scoring of individual docked solutions, structure-based design program such as ROSETTA, protein engineering, and additional methodological approaches. Examples of applications include the design of metal-binding proteins and light-induced ligand binding proteins, the creation of binding proteins that also display catalytic activity, and the binding of larger peptide, protein, DNA and RNA ligands. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1414
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 76 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 77 colour tables, biography
- Weight928 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBarry L. Stoddard
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.