All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new work is an invaluable laboratory manual for all scientists involved with computational gemics. Topics covered include database searches, sequence analysis and comparison, multiple sequence analysis, large-scale EST analysis, geme browsing, protein structure prediction, mircroarray data analysis, and proteomics. The book is also useful as a teaching reference for graduates and undergraduate students.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRichard P. Grant
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.