All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis clearly-structured, classroom-tested textbook/reference presents a methodical introduction to the field of CI. Providing an authoritative insight into all that is necessary for the successful application of CI methods, the book describes fundamental concepts and their practical implementations, and explains the theoretical background underpinning proposed solutions to common problems. Only a basic kwledge of mathematics is required. Features: provides electronic supplementary material at an associated website, including module descriptions, lecture slides, exercises with solutions, and software tools; contains numerous examples and definitions throughout the text; presents self-contained discussions on artificial neural networks, evolutionary algorithms, fuzzy systems and Bayesian networks; covers the latest approaches, including ant colony optimization and probabilistic graphical models; written by a team of highly-regarded experts in CI, with extensive experience in both academia and industry.
- Author BiographyRudolf Kruse is a full professor at the Department of Computer Science of the Otto-von-Guericke University of Magdeburg, Germany, where he leads the working group on computational intelligence. Christian Moewes and Pascal Held are research assistants at the same institution. Christian Borgelt is a principal researcher at the European Centre for Soft Computing, Mieres, Spain. Frank Klawonn is a Professor at the Department of Computer Science of Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, Wolfenbuttel, Germany. Matthias Steinbrecher is a member of the SAP Innovation Center, Potsdam, Germany.
- Author(s)Christian Borgelt,Christian Moewes,Frank Klawonn,Matthias Steinbrecher,Pascal Held,Rudolf Kruse
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleTexts in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note46 black & white tables, biography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.