All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPositioning itself at the common boundaries of several disciplines, this work provides new perspectives on modern nascale problems where fundamental science meets techlogy and computer modeling. In addition to well-kwn computational techniques such as finite-difference schemes and Ewald summation, the book presents a new finite-difference calculus of Flexible Local Approximation Methods (FLAME) that qualitatively improves the numerical accuracy in a variety of problems.
- Author(s)Igor Tsukerman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.