All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume Two of this two-volume sequence presents a comprehensive overview of protein structure prediction methods and includes protein threading, De vo methods, applications to membrane proteins and protein complexes, structure-based drug design, as well as structure prediction as a systems problem. A series of appendices review the biological and chemical basics related to protein structure, computer science for structural informatics, and prerequisite mathematics and statistics.
- Author BiographyDr. Ying Xu is Regents-GRA Eminent Scholar and Professor at the University of Georgia. Dr. Dong Xu is the Director of the Digital Biology Laboratory at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Dr. Jie Liang is the Director for the Center for Bioinformatics at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDong Xu,Jie Liang,Ying Xu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.