Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Discrete Element Method (DEM) has emerged as a solution to predicting load capacities of masonry structures. As one of many numerical methods and computational solutions being applied to evaluate masonry structures, further research on DEM tools and methodologies is essential for further advancement. Computational Modeling of Masonry Structures Using the Discrete Element Method explores the latest digital solutions for the analysis and modeling of brick, stone, concrete, granite, limestone, and glass block structures. Focusing on critical research on mathematical and computational methods for masonry analysis, this publication is a pivotal reference source for scholars, engineers, consultants, and graduate-level engineering students.
- Author BiographyVasilis Sarhosis, Cardiff University, UK. Katalin Bagi, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary. J.V. Lemos, Technical University in Milan, Italy. Gabriele Milani, Technical University in Milan, Italy.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1497 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byGabriele Milani,Katalin Bagi,Vasilis Sarhosis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.