Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn one of the first major texts in the emerging field of computational molecular biology, Pavel Pevzner covers a broad range of algorithmic and combinatorial topics and shows how they are connected to molecular biology and to biotechlogy. The book has a substantial computational biology without formulas component that presents the biological and computational ideas in a relatively simple manner. This makes the material accessible to computer scientists without biological training, as well as to biologists with limited background in computer science. Computational Molecular Biology seriesComputer science and mathematics are transforming molecular biology from an informational to a computational science. Drawing on computational, statistical, experimental, and techlogical methods, the new discipline of computational molecular biology is dramatically increasing the discovery of new techlogies and tools for molecular biology. The new MIT Press Computational Molecular Biology series provides a unique venue for the rapid publication of mographs, textbooks, edited collections, reference works, and lecture tes of the highest quality.
- Author BiographyPavel Pevzner is Ronald R. Taylor Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of Computational Molecular Biology: An Algorithmic Approach (MIT Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Pavel A. Pevzner
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleComputational Molecular Biology
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.