All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference offers tools for engineers, scientists, biologists, and others working with the computational techniques of naphotonics. It introduces the key concepts of computational methods in a manner that is easily digestible for newcomers to the field. The book also examines future applications of naphotonics in the technical industry and covers new developments and interdisciplinary research in engineering, science, and medicine. It provides an overview of the key computational naphotonics and describes the techlogies with an emphasis on how they work and their key benefits.
- Author BiographySarhan Musa is currently an associate professor in the engineering technology department at Prairie View A&M University, Texas.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note271 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited bySarhan M. Musa
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.