All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first of three volumes that illustrate the concept of social networks from a computational point of view. The book contains contributions from a international selection of world-class experts, with a specific focus on practical tools, applications, and open avenues for further research (the other two volumes review issues of Security and Privacy, and Mining and Visualization in CSNs). Topics and features: presents the latest advances in CSNs, and illustrates how organizations can gain a competitive advantage by applying these ideas in real-world scenarios; discusses the design and use of a wide range of computational tools and software for social network analysis; describes simulations of social networks, the representation and analysis of social networks, and the use of semantic networks in kwledge discovery and visualization; provides experience reports, survey articles, and intelligence techniques and theories relating to specific problems in network techlogy.
- Author BiographyDr. Ajith Abraham is the Director of Machine Intelligence Research (MIR) Labs, a global network of research laboratories with headquarters near Seattle, WA, USA. He is an author/co-author of more than 750 scientific publications. He is founding Chair of the International Conference on Computational Aspects of Social Networks (CASoN), Chair of the IEEE Systems Man and Cybernetics Society Technical Committee on Soft Computing (since 2008), and Distinguished Lecturer for the IEEE Computer Society representing Europe (since 2011). Dr. Aboul-Ella Hassanien is a Professor in the Faculty of Computers and Information at Cairo University, Egypt, and Visiting Professor at the College of Business Administration, Kuwait University.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Notebiography
- Weight735 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAboul-Ella Hassanien,Ajith Abraham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.