All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs interactive application software such as apps, installations, and multimedia presentations have become pervasive in everyday life, more and more computer scientists, engineers, and techlogy experts ackwledge the influence that exists beyond visual explanations.
Computational Solutions for Kwledge, Art, and Entertainment: Information Exchange Beyond Text focuses on the methods of depicting kwledge-based concepts in order to assert power beyond a visual explanation of scientific and computational tions. This book combines formal descriptions with graphical presentations and encourages readers to interact by creating visual solutions for science-related concepts and presenting data. This reference is essential for researchers, computer scientists, and academics focusing on the integration of science, techlogy, computing, art, and mathematics for visual problem solving.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnna Ursyn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.