All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Brief reports on the interplay of an ami-acid mutation towards substrate which could lead to enhanced effects on mutant. These effects need to be given consideration in the engineering processes of protein stability and further exploration of such learning are required to provide vel indication for selection of an enzymes. There are very few reports showing such stable, energy efficient model towards improved protein function prediction screening in-silico structure based mutagenesis of xylanases from Thermomyces lanugisus
- Author(s)M. Karthik,Pratyoosh Shukla
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/07/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Systems Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight101 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.