All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive details on continuation power flow, and reviews concepts in bifurcation theory and continuation methods for assessing power system voltage stability. The author proposes a uniform framework that provides computational approaches for both short-term and long-term voltage stability phemena. Readers can access the author's web-based simulation tools, which are based on the advice in this book, to simulate tests of systems up to the size of 200 busses.
- Author(s)Venkataramana Ajjarapu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/12/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1210 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.