All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputational and Instrumental Methods in EPR is devoted to both instrumentation and computation aspects of EPR, while addressing applications such as spin relaxation time measurements. However, this is the first comprehensive volume to offer practical, n-invasive spectroscopic methods of analyzing the rheology of biopolymers: comparative studies of polymer fluidity using traditional methods (e.g. viscosity) and nuclear magnetic resonance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleBiological Magnetic Resonance
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Bender,Lawrence Berliner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.