All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fulfills a long felt requirement of identifying all the avenues in the industrial scenario where the computer is carving out a niche for itself. It t only covers the application of computers in the processes of design, development, production and quality assurance as far as sophisticated manufacturing philosophy is concerned, but also guides the reader through the expanding environment of modern industrial management. This is an appropriate treatise on CAD/CAM techlogy, computer numerical control and state-of-the-art quality assurance techniques. The practical exercise of fabricating an intricate component using CAD/CAM technique, is the culmination of the author's research work and literature survey in related fields.
- Author BiographyK. R. Nambiar.: Commodore, Indian Navy, Naval Armament Inspection Mumbai, India
- Author(s)K.R. Nambiar
- PublisherNarosa Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Dehli
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNarosa Publishing House
- Content Note31fig.
- Weight507 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.