All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights into the methods and techniques required to implement a consumer-focused product design philosophy. It does this by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making utilizing a common enterprise network model and kwledge interface through shared techlogies. It includes discussion of applied methods developed in the field of the product design and gives the latest research results.
- Author(s)Ali K. Kamrani,Emad Abouel Nasr
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note165 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.