All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCOMPUTER BASED OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES gives an overview of Operations Research, various optimization techniques and their applications. The topics discussed in the book covers Operations Research through modeling techniques, linear programming, duality theory, the transportation problem, assignment problem, dynamic programming, integer programming, nlinear programming, queuing theory, and inventory models and their applications in business, ecomic and social life. Various examples and exercises have been included to facilitate students to apply concepts and analytical techniques in realistic situations. Figures and Tables are used wherever required to ensure the clarity of concepts explained and for better understanding of topics.
- Author BiographyDepartment of Computer Science and Information Technology Khandelwal College of Management Studies and Technology Bareilly, U.P.
- Author(s)Shubham Agarwal
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.