Computer Concepts Illustrated: Introductory by June Jamrich Parsons, Dan Oja (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure today's most timely computer concepts are engaging and applicable with the integrated techlogy and proven visual approach found within Parsons/Oja's COMPUTER CONCEPTS, ILLUSTRATED INTRODUCTORY, 7E, ENHANCED. This new Enhanced Edition uses signature two-page spreads and more integrated techlogy than ever before to appeal to readers at all levels -- whether they are new to computers or already computer hotshots. This edition's visually intense layout incorporates a proven skill-building step-by-step approach that makes computer skills easy to understand and apply, matter what the reader's preferred learning style. New techlogy updates reflect the very latest techlogy developments to ensure the reader remains on the leading edge of computer progress today.
- Author BiographyJune Parsons purchased her first computer, an Apple II+, in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year she opened a successful small computer retail store with Dan Oja that also offered software instruction to children and adults. Dr. Parsons taught at the university level for more than 20 years. She holds a doctorate in Educational Technology and was certified by the ICCP in 1995. Dr. Parsons began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. She contributed to the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series and developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. She works via the Internet with a team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces. An esteemed professional and respected author, Dan Oja, along with June Parsons, purchased an Apple II+ in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year, he and Dr. Parsons opened a successful small computer retail store that offered software instruction to children and adults. With Dr. Parsons, Mr. Oja began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. Together, they contributed to the leading success of the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series. They also developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. Today, Mr. Oja's and Dr. Parson's team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces work together via the Internet to deliver exceptional texts.
- Author(s)Dan Oja,June Jamrich Parsons
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIllustrated Series
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations +
- Weight726 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementEnhanced Edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.