All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for launching a career in computer forensics Internet crime is on the rise, catapulting the need for computer forensics specialists. This new edition presents you with a completely updated overview of the basic skills that are required as a computer forensics professional. The author team of techlogy security veterans introduces the latest software and tools that exist and they review the available certifications in this growing segment of IT that can help take your career to a new level. A variety of real-world practices take you behind the scenes to look at the root causes of security attacks and provides you with a unique perspective as you launch a career in this fast-growing field. * Explores the profession of computer forensics, which is more in demand than ever due to the rise of Internet crime * Details the ways to conduct a computer forensics investigation * Highlights tips and techniques for finding hidden data, capturing images, documenting your case, and presenting evidence in court as an expert witness * Walks you through identifying, collecting, and preserving computer evidence * Explains how to understand encryption and examine encryption files Computer Forensics JumpStart is the resource you need to launch a career in computer forensics.
- Author BiographyMichael G. Solomon, CISM, CISSP, PMP, GSEC, is a full-time security speaker, consultant, trainer, and project manager who specializes in development and assessment security topics. An IT professional since 1987, he has worked on projects or done training for more than 60 major companies and organizations, including EarthLink, Schumacher, Nike, and others. K Rudolph, CISSP, is founder and President of Native Intelligence, which provides security training for federal agencies and commercial firms. She is a featured speaker at national conferences and a board member of Federal Information Systems Security Educators' Association. Ed Tittel is a 28-year computer industry veteran with over 130 books to his credit. He writes regularly for sites such as InformIT.com and TechTarget. Neil Broom, CCE, CISSP, CFE, is President and Laboratory Director of Technical Resource Center, Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. He has more than 15 years of experience providing investigative, technical, educational, and security services. Diane Barrett is a forensic trainer for Paraben. Holding many industry certifications including CISSP, ISSMP, and DCFP, she has been involved in the IT industry for almost 20 years and has been active in education, security, and forensics for the past 10 years.
- Author(s)Diane Barrett,Ed Tittel,K. Rudolph,Michael G. Solomon,Neil Broom
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width189 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.