All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible overview for language educators, researchers, and students, this book examines the relationship between techlogical invation and development in the field of computer-assisted language learning, exploring relevant theories and providing practical evidence about the use of computer games in language learning.
- Author BiographyMark Peterson is Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies at Kyoto University, Japan.
- Author(s)M. Peterson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDigital Education and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight246 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.