All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionWith the growing significance of the end-user in architecture, the subject of briefing is a re-emerging one in architectural education. Various types of computer programs and database management systems have aided in the organisation and utilsation of brief information as a framework for designing and identifying potential improvements
Computer-Mediated Briefing for Architects overviews the possibilities and limitations offered by various types of computer programs, such as database management systems, diagramming software, CAD, and BIM. This book offers a practical approach in the accommodation of these programs and is an essential reference for architectural educators, students, and practitioners with hands on experience in either compiling briefs or using the briefs for design.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlexander Koutamanis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.