All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputer Methods for Analysis of Mixed-Mode Switching Circuits provides an in-depth treatment of the principles and implementation details of computer methods and numerical algorithms for analysis of mixed-mode switching circuits. Major topics include: -Computer-oriented formulation of mixed-mode switching circuits, -Network functions of linear and nlinear time-varying systems, -Numerical Laplace inversion based integration algorithms and inconsistent initial conditions, -Time domain analysis of periodically switched linear and nlinear circuits including response, sensitivity, ise, clock jitter, and statistical quantities, -Time domain analysis of circuits with internally controlled switches and over-sampled sigma-delta modulators, -Tellegen's theorem, frequency reversal theorem, and transfer function theorem of periodically switched linear circuits and their applications, -Frequency domain analysis of periodically switched linear and nlinear circuits including response, sensitivity, group delay, ise, and statistical quantities.
- Author(s)Ajoy Opal,Fei Yuan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.