All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a wide range of applications and uses of simulation and modeling techniques in polymer injection molding, filling a ticeable gap in the literature of design, manufacturing, and the use of plastics injection molding. The authors help readers solve problems in the advanced control, simulation, monitoring, and optimization of injection molding processes. The book provides a tool for researchers and engineers to calculate the mold filling, optimization of processing control, and quality estimation before prototype molding.
- Author BiographyHUAMIN ZHOU, PhD, is Vice Dean of the School of Materials Science and Engineering and Vice Director of the State Key Laboratory of Materials Processing and Die & Mould Technology at the Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. Dr. Zhou has published more than 200 peer-reviewed papers. His research examines polymer processing, numerical simulation, and process optimization and control.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1274 g
- Width228 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHuamin Zhou
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.