All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe ever-increasing use of NC and CNC in industry has created a need for personnel who are kwledgeable about and capable of preparing the programs that guide the machine tools to produce parts to the required shape and accuracy. With this in mind, the authors have prepared this textbook to take the mystery out of CNC - to put it into a logical sequence and express it in simple language that everyone can understand. This thorough reference covers everything from programming basics to bench-top teaching machines to industrial machines to milling and turning programming to an introduction to CAD/CAM.
- Author(s)Arthur Gill,Peter Smid,S Karr
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight990 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.