All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by qualitative researchers for qualitative researchers, and t presuming extensive computer experience, this user-friendly guide takes a critical look at the wide range of software currently available. The book gives detailed reviews of 24 programs in five major categories: text retrievers, textbase managers, code-and-retrieve programs, code-based theory-builders and conceptual network-builders. In addition, the book provides ratings of over 75 features per program. The authors also offer detailed guidance on the operation of each program, helping the reader to ask key questions about the use of the computer - the nature of the project being undertaken, what time-line analyses are planned and what worksheets are required - all to assist in identifying the programs best suited to the reader's needs.
- Author BiographyMatthew B. Miles, a social psychologist, had a career-long interest in strategies for educational reform. His work focused on planned change in education, group and organizational studies, and the dissemination and implementation of research findings. His first major research project was a four-year study of six new, innovative public schools.
- Author(s)Eben Weitzman,Matthew B. Miles
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/1995
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight863 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.